How to Download Custom ROM for any Device


Everyone wants to install custom in their device because they are bored with the stock OS that comes with the device because the device manufacturers don’t promise to give OTA updates and Security Patches after some years. When time passes stock OS is going to slow because the device manufacturer gives lots of bloatware apps into the phone then there is no space for installing other apps.

So in this post, I will tell you how to download custom for any outdated device. In my case, I have my old phone Yuphoria which was launched in 2015. The last update given by the company was Android 6 Marshmallow.

So I will show you how to download the latest version of Android 9 Pie for my Yuphoria.

Method 1: XDA Developers

Search Device development XDA on Google

xda 1

Here XDA forums and Developers pages are shown. Just visit those pages and search for the latest Android ROM.

xda 2

Here I found the Android Pie ROM for the Yuphoria. Go to that thread and Download the ROM zip file.

Method 2: AndroidFileHost

Goto https://www.androidfilehost.com
AndroidFileHost is a website where you can find lots of stuff for Android Devices

afh 1

Enter your device code name and search

xda 3

After Downloading Zip file Download Gapps (Google Apps) according to your device architecture

Download Gapps from https://www.opengapps.org
Open Gapps is a website from where you can download Android 5 Lolipopo to Latest Android version Google Apps Package for custom ROMs.

gapps

That’s it. Using these methods you can easily find Latest ROM for your device and flash it into your phone.

How to Download Custom ROM for any Device How to Download Custom ROM for any Device Reviewed by HackiTechzz on January 31, 2019 Rating: 5

6 comments

  1. it's extremely cool blog. Connecting is exceptionally valuable thing.you have truly made a difference more info

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, keep up with this interesting work. It really is good to know that this topic is being covered also on this web site so cheers for taking time to discuss this! check this out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog it is very helpful for me. I want to say thanks to you. I have bookmark your site for future updates. get more info

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. Энэтхэгийн онлайн виз

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Visa India na ntanetị
    I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. Visa India na ntanetị

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. eta new zealand

    ReplyDelete

Recent in Recipes

3/Food/post-list